Friday, May 30, 2008

handwriting and hula hooping...

Ok, so, I finally have proof of how bad Paulo's handwriting is. He wrote me a note last night because I needed to call a lady and give her an update on something.

Here is the writing of a 31-year-old male that has two finance degrees:




And LR (Loyal Reader) sent me this link earlier today. It's brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant. The music. The hair. The costumes. The hula hoops. Terrific. I love me some Hero. Bep, do you remember our good Hero memories?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sitting at my desk and still giggling about Hoop La La.

And I think I will forever associate that song with CP...which is also making me chuckle. Thanks Anna!

Rantipole15 said...

That was AWESOME. I love that the guy has what might be described as a "doughy physique" and yet is completely cool will wearing purple spandex with a big-a$$ star on his chest on national television.

I wonder if Kent has seen this video? Didn't he choreograph the CP version?