Wednesday, August 13, 2008

wow...that's a whopping bullet

Christopher from Peachtree City.

Wow.

I don't know if I can read the rest of the profile.

"The three things which Christopher is most thankful for:
Having Friends that love me and worry about me (great!)
Having Family that loves one another very much (that's cute!)
That i was able to have found true happiness prior to my girlfriend recently passing away. (SO SAD! Uh...what?! If she recently passed away, why are you on a dating site? Why is that the first thing you're telling potential mates/dates? I'm confused. Very confused.)"

When she is at the top of your dating profile...who can live in your dead girlfriend's shadow? Wow.

I did read the next thing down...also confusing:
"The most influential person in Christopher's life has been:
Stephanie, i call her my daughter even though she is only 5 years younger then I. we have gone through so much together. i can only hope that we will continue to support each other (by phone these days). "
Why does he call her his daughter?...

2 comments:

Rantipole15 said...

And the Creepy Award goes to...THIS GUY! Congratulations!

AMW said...

wow, creepy and confusing... red flags all over the place.

sorry christopher from peachtree city. i hope you and stephanie are very happy together.