Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I know, I know...

Now that I have a computer and internet at home, I'm blogging less and less. I'm sorry, my friends!

My new/old position at work keeps me super busy--so not a lot of idle Internet time like the days of old.

I have a few things I'd like to discuss:
As you may or may not know already: I totally joined lips with dear Paulo last week at a work-sanctioned event. It was very nice and everything you'd expect out of our lips meeting. It shan't happen again (I've already discerned that he's not "the one" for me and because of that, I should probably not lead myself or him on. I know. So sad.).

My friend Sarah is back in the country after being in Guatemala for the past 2.5 years and that's super exciting! So, if you're considering joining the Peace Corps, well, she can talk to you about it.

On a selfish note, I know I should be compassionate at all times, but the person who said they no longer needed my help which resulted in my position being eliminated is close to drowning and has so many errors and problems on his hands that it's causing every other department a serious strain. I don't want to say "I told you so," but, well, I did. I'm sorry for him, but maybe next time people will actually listen to me regarding things I know about.

My dear friends Jen and Jonathan (and Carrie and Autumn) were in the newspaper! Congrats, guys! They'll be in Delaware and done with their ride on August 23rd. Pretty exciting stuff!

I will again be bowling for the Rebuilt Records Bowl-A-Rama that is being held in Athens, GA September 20th. I need to raise some serious cash by then, so don't think I won't be asking every one of you for some fundage...I'll be setting up a PayPal link to make it easier to donate. It's a fundraiser for Rebuilt as they are non-profit and gotta make some cash somehow...and since I believe in what they're doing and the music they're making and the things they're doing in the future, I've decided to bowl 100 frames (10 games) and get sponsored for each frame. More information coming soon.


I have more to say, but work beckons me. Maybe I'll write more when I get home from work. Tonight will be night 2 working with Paulo after the kiss action. Night 1 went very well indeed. There was some high-powered flirting, but that's about it. All-in-all, it's been an excellent outcome to what could be a perilous situation.

much love.

No comments: