Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the last one for today as my mind is officially blown

I live in Atlanta, GA (well, kind of). Atlanta is the core city of the ninth most populous metropolitan area in the United States at 5,278,904. That's five MILLION people. Five MILLION people in one CITY.

Ok. So let's say a little less than half that population is men. Great. 2 million men in the city. Out of two MILLLION men, my latest eHarmony match is someone who I totally go to church with on Sunday nights (there are only about 30 of us there)...and he's hot. And his dad is a local sports celebrity. I haven't read his profile yet because my mind is blown.

Wow. I'll keep you updated. I haven't decided if I should make this online move to contact him because that might make church a very weird experience. Maybe I'll play it safe and wait for him to say something.

Wow. Now I MUST go read his profile...

No comments: