Wednesday, August 20, 2008

uh oh

I find myself thinking of PB this morning...I might actually legitimately like him (I like to have frivilous crushes, as is obvious...but I don't like REAL crushes that often--they're heavy).

A text message conversation between myself and PB's brother-in-law G:
me: I've got to be in Athens tonight [ok, that wasn't totally true...but I was glad for a reason to go to Athens to see my friends I don't see nearly as much as I'd like]. Do you think PB would be totally creeped out if I showed up where he's playing jazz with my Rebuilt friend?
G: NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [there were a lot of exclamation points, this, however, is an approximation of how many there were] I think he would be really glad to see you! Tell him I said hello.
me (944 pm): He is enjoying my presence. SCORE!
G: told ya :)
me: yeah, there was a kiss on the head. a mouthed WOW when I walked up. All signs point to I'm in love ;)
G: best news I've heard all day


So, at least his sister's husband likes me.

No comments: