Wednesday, August 20, 2008

delicious.

delicious:
--hanging out with jana and molly harwell
--getting to eat an organic and locally grown dinner with one of my favorite people on the planet, j. harwell
--half-price house wine
--jazz night...there was a breeze on this late summer evening. Piano Boy was a vision in jazz playing both the keys and trombone
--j. harwell left and I felt like I should be sitting in an old gretta garbo film, smoking cigarettes, looking on proudly as I wait for my man to whisk me away...it was dark, there was jazz that permeated my being, there were patio lights strewn about, and I just sat there drinking my wine relishing in the fact that I'm alive and that I'm done living in fear. I shall drive to surprise people at jazz nights. I shall do what it takes to live my utmost life.

It's 1:18 am EST. I could wax poetic, but for right this instant, I'll leave you this:

No comments: