Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it happened at 7:20 am, 8/27/08

I left my apartment early because I've been getting stuck in traffic the past couple of mornings (stupid schools!). So, at 7:20 am EST I was ready to leave. So I did. And the moment I opened my door I came FACE-TO-FACE with the most delicious Fridge speciman I have seen in person in a very long time!

Why was he at my door? Well, my door and the foot of the stairs are about 6 inches away from each other. This is the first time in my two years of residence I have ever almost-collided with a stair dweller/climber. And I certainly didn't mind it. Well, except that my hair was still completely wet and piled unattractively on top of my head and I was holding some papers with my lips.

Why he was coming in at 720 am EST in gym-ish clothes with his dry cleaning I'll probably never know...but another encounter with him I won't mind.


....ahhhhhhh.........

No comments: