Friday, August 15, 2008

Two things...

I am currently overhearing a male coworker talking to someone about his nephew really enjoying the Olympics, especially gymnastics:
"Now he wants to do gymnastics. I'm thinking NO. His parents want him to do an inside sport this winter, and I can think of a few more things for him to do inside other than gymnastics. If he starts that, he might as well do BALLET. Sheesh."

So gross. Ugh. This guy creeps me out anyway, but from what I know he's mid- to late-40s and has gross personal hygiene habits and he certainly doesn't have a romantic life (I hear about those woes too). Ugh. Like HE has any place to say that someone shouldn't pursue something. Right, cause playing football when you were younger worked out for you buddy, sure.


Also, I was matched with a guy on eHarmony this morning and he lives like 60 miles from me now, but he said at the end of his profile that he's moving to Atlanta at the end of August. I'm only like 15-20 miles to Atlanta. He closed our communication because, "I think the physical distance between us is too great." Seriously?

Maybe he's hoping he'll find someone in his cul-de-sac or something. Weird.

Ugh. Lots of work to do today.

My prayers are with Kate's family on the passing of her (albeit curmudgeonly) grandmother.

1 comment:

The Spicy Chickadee said...

i love you, anna, and your adjectives. you always make me at least smile and often outright laugh. you're a great friend! and i will definitely come and visit you when we're in alabama. my new nephew will be living there, too, when he's born. ;)