Thursday, June 5, 2008

Two things

Ok, so first off: Paulo was in a grumpy mood last night--but I guess it's understandable; he came straight from the airport to work. We got a chance to chat and all...but as predicted, my love* for him has waned considerably. I'm sorry for those that have grown attached to Paulo. There will be someone new, I'm sure. There's always Piano Boy (whom I could actually get excited about) and then you never know who God might throw into the mix.

And secondly, one of the online dating sites I use allows you to see who's viewed your profile. And I just had to take a screenshot of the latest guy to view my profile. Wow. I won't click on his link so I can read the whole thing b/c then it'll show up on his end that I've viewed HIS profile and I don't want to encourage him. Oh, note to online daters: Post a photo. I don't care if you're hideous or not, it's better that I know up front.





He's 55. I'm 26. And he enjoys quite dinners. I'm not quite in any sense of the word. He enjoys soft music. Like what? Christopher Cross and other Dentist Office Rock? And apparently for a 55-year-old faceless bachelor he has lots of private dates at his house where he cooks. Ummm, no thanks. Eww and gross. I'm sure he's a quite (or is that quiet now?) a nice guy and all that, but, umm, I try not to date people 30 years my senior and who want to lure me into their private domain to cook for me. Creeeepppppyyyyyy.

Stupid online dating.
















*Love, lust, tomato, tomahto.

5 comments:

Rantipole15 said...

I find that judging people harshly by their cruel and unusual use of grammar is not only acceptable but often accurate. This guy fails on every level.

The Spicy Chickadee said...

I completely concur with Bep. This one's a no brainer (whether I meant that in the obvious sense or not is up to your interpretation).

The Spicy Chickadee said...

So I took a closer look at the picture you posted of that guy's profile and is he from Lithuania (Lithonia in his book)? I mean that would explain his lack of grasping the English language. Just a thought anyways. It still doesn't erase the creepiness of a 50+ (read old) man trying to match up with you. Ewww.

Anna B said...

Sadly, I wish he were from Lithuania. But in this case, he is indeed from Lithonia. It's a city in Georgia.

http://www.cityoflithonia.com/

The Spicy Chickadee said...

Ah, well, it was worth a try. Then he has no excuse. No excuse whatsoever. Double Ewwwwww.