Monday, June 9, 2008

might I go ahead and say:

boys that sign their emails "Love, _____" need to be careful.

They're just asking for my affection at that point.


Work is crazy busy so I don't have much time---so I just thought I'd write that I feel really good in the holding pattern the Lord has placed upon me. TJ's is going well, church is going really well, and I got a chance to have a really long phone conversation with my dear friend Jason last week and that has done my soul a whole lotta good.

Oh, and Jason and his lovely wife Jana and I are headed to City Stages (a music festival) in Birmingham this upcoming weekend. Rebuilt labelmates Jon Black and Micah Dalton are both playing and we're going to be there to support.

This is a big deal, so well done fellas and I also can't wait to get to see Andrew Bird out of the deal! I just love him.

No comments: