Thursday, June 12, 2008

Remember, they're all dogs

I just got an email from my friend Lori, who works with Piano Boy weekly, and I told her of my growing fondness.

This is her response:

That’s quite a back story. I work with the guy every week putting this service together and I had no idea all the details of his performing schedule, etc. I’m thrilled that the 2 of you are growing closer…and I’ll pray for your discernment so you don’t wake up one morning and decide “what happened….he’s turned out to be just another guy”. I love him, but remember….they’re all dogs. (My preacher told me that!)

Looking forward to reading chapter 2 J!!!!

Love you,

Lori

I can totally hear our preacher saying that too! Ha!


I, of course, do not subscribe to the "they're all dogs" doctrine and I'm supposed to be this pristine alabaster ceramic figure that will save his dog-like soul...but it is funny none the less.