Wednesday, June 25, 2008

tired

Wow...as a far-off coworker wrote in her blog this morning, "Seems like this week’s been a strand of endless days and rather brief nights." I couldn't agree more!

I worked a shift for someone on Sunday at TJ's and I shouldn't have done it! I need my days off--especially Sunday as that's my day off from both jobs. So, my night off from TJ's was last Wednesday (when I met with Jessie at the Varsity!) and I've been working straight through and I'm TIRED!

I even found myself last night UN-amused by Paulo and his need to be the manliest man around (and that generally makes me laugh), and I was plagued with thoughts of "I gotta get out of here" in the sense of I need to make life changes that provide me with different opportunities for employment. I love TJ's, I do. I just wonder if it's the life for me. Let's continue to pray on that one.

But, I do have Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off from both jobs for Joe's wedding. I'm pretty excited about that.

I got a postcard from The Bikers yesterday...it's a picture of Jen and Jonathan showing off some pretty great tan lines (I love tan lines!).




















Oh, and my friend (and Rebuilt artist) Paul Reeves and his wife Katie had a little girl yesterday, Peyton Bellair Reeves. Congrats!

1 comment:

Rantipole15 said...

That picture of Jon and Jenn is PRICELESS. And what a cute baby! Goodness, there's a bumper crop of babies lately!

I like the new layout, too. Variety is good.