Tuesday, April 1, 2008

REM's Accelerate

Ok, so I have a note pad with bullet points about what I'd like to write about concerning the events from the latter part of last week...but I don't have time for that right now.


But what I do have time for:

REM's new album Accelerate.

I preordered it on iTunes because I really liked the single Supernatural Superserious. And my proverbial socks are proverbially being knocked off.

I've listened to it probably 4 times through already today and there aren't many flaws.


LOVE IT. Next, I might just venture to the B-52's Funplex because oddly enough there's a lot of buzz around this particular album.



So I have to get back to work now, but I will write that one of my favorite things said to me recently: "The gays. They certainly do like Dolly Parton. Why is that? The big hair? All the pink and glitter? I just don't get it."

No comments: