Monday, April 28, 2008

iTunes in alphabetical order

Ok, so the term "friend" is used loosely here, but I have a friend named Dave White (NSFW=not suitable for work or if you don't like the topics of: gay men and cussing). I've never met him and I think he's kind of famous. Well, in the writing world at least. I was introduced to him as he wrote episode recaps for Project Runway a couple of seasons ago for Advocate (a really well-written and well-run gay man's magazine). Well, at that point when I was laughing and crying at his every quip (he does American Idol recaps too) I became obsessed. I bought his book, Exile in Guyville, How a Punk Rock Redneck Faggot Texan Moved To West Hollywood and ReFUsed to Be Shiny And Happy. I subscribed to his personal blog to which I comment fairly often. And he generally responds. In that way, we are friends. And he was in Atlanta not too long ago (his partner's family is from here) but I had to work and couldn't join up with him a local bar. So sad.


Anyway, a while back Dave White decided to play his iTunes in alphabetical order by song. And so I thought I'd try it. I started back in February, gave up for a while and just started again last Friday. Here's what I've listened to today:

All for You, Our Lady Peace
All I Need, Jon Black
All I Need, Matchbox Twenty
All I Need, Radiohead
All I Need, Storyhill
All I Want, Glen Phillips
All I Want Is You, U2
All In All, Lifehouse
All My Friends, Counting Crows
All My Love, Charlie Hall
All Night Operator, Goldfrapp
All Over The World, Matt Redman
All Over You, Live
All She Wants To Do Is Dance, Don Henley
All That I Got (The Make Up Song), Fergie/will.i.am (this one's just for you Jason)
All The Dirt, Mike Doughty
All The Reasons Why, downhere
All The Way, Lonestar
All The Way, Room Full of Walters
All The Way Down, Glen Hansard
All The Way..., Ladytron
All The World Asleep Tonight, Telegram
All We Have Is Now, The Flaming Lips

No comments: