Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Match.com

Ok. So someone convinced me a while ago it was a good idea. It has proven to not be a good idea. Well, I mean, it's not a bad idea. It's an apathetic idea at best.

But here is a match of mine on Match.com.


He made me guffaw and I like that.

About Me:
I love the Simpsons. I open doors for people (not for a living). I dress well. I love steak (medium-rare). I work hard. I have a cute doggy. I don't like arguing. I enjoy fishing. I enjoy working on my car. I can cook (kind of). I can make reservations. I love gummy bears. I love Janes Addiction. I don't do drugs. I get nervous around cats. I enjoy watching movies. I enjoy the works of David Sedaris. People who imitate Dave Chappelle annoy me. I think Alton Brown is great. I am well-mannered. My room is clean. I love making out. My check book is balanced. I love the sound of rain on a tin roof. I love having my head scratched. I'll eat anything baby (veal, carrots, corn). The only veal I eat is the Buckhead Diner meatloaf. I'll let you borrow my cd's...2 or 3 at a time. I give a pretty good massage. I appreciate being corrected in a polite manner. I like cake and shiny things. I love yard work. I love my family. I enjoy Jack & Coke. I fall asleep to Nascar on Sunday afternoon. I don't like clubs. I like smoky bars and great conversation. I have a crush on Heather Graham. I like making fun of others in the office. I don't care for popcorn. I’m Indian, so Mom can cook really good and spicy Indian food. I like Radiohead. I'm shy when you first meet me. I'm funny when you get to know me. I like smoothies but am too lazy to make one. I enjoy SEC football. People who imitate Napoleon annoy me. My grammar isn't too poor. I think Jared is a tool. I believe in the power of Tivo. I need a kidney. I like taking pictures. I like hardwood floors. I sleep with one leg out of the sheet and the other one in. I switch legs in/out of the sheet in the middle of the night. I'll fix you a drink. I don't run with scissors. I don't run. I like mechanical pencils over traditional pencils. I think black babies are the cutest. I put the toilet seat down. I go to church every week. I enjoy TV shows about tuning cars. I act like I know about cars. I don't swear a lot. I don't know how to swim. I like when it's cold and I have a warm blanky. The word "peehole" makes me laugh uncontrollably. Grilled cheese and tomato soup only on rainy days. I don't allow my dog on the bed. I fear something/someone will grab my leg if it hangs off the bed at night. I believe my 400-count bed sheet will protect me from that something/someone. My dog sleeps on my bed (against my will). I think almost everything is funny. I think Sarah Jessica Parker is sometimes pretty and sometimes ugly. I'll help you solve your problems. I'm a great listener. I believe in Jesus. I don't blow my nose in public. I like to clean. I think Adaptation was great. I hate the mall but will meet you there. I like to drive but will let you. I'll rescue you when Dad talks your ear off. I'll leave you be when my Mom preaches to you. I'll offer you my opinion. I'll Google it for you. I'll sneak us Chik-fil-a into the movie theater. I have the toilet paper pointing over and down. My shoe size is: 11. You have nothing better to do but read this. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. I like to microwave Soft Batch cookies for 15 seconds. I like to shop in the clearance section at BR. I can't afford regular-priced clothes at BR. I like to write. I like Juicy Juice. I voted for Bush and questioned myself. I'm scared of spiders and snakes. I'll let you cry on my shoulder. I'll let you punch me to relieve stress. I'll congratulate you on a job well done. I can help you with your arts and crafts project. I will buy you gladiolas. I can leave you alone during your alone time. I'm too scared to kill any bugs and spiders. I give great hugs. I'm intrigued with the copy machine at work. I don't drink and drive. I prefer crushed ice over cubed. During the day I buy bottled water and refill it at the fountain at work. We can go to WaHo at 3am and I'll buy you a waffle b/c you can't sleep. I like lists.

About You:
Be cool. Something from the above list.

4 comments:

Rantipole15 said...

Made me guffaw, too. Black babies ARE the cutest!
...now, how has it escaped my notice until now that you have a blog? Good grief! I fail at internet friend-stalking.
~Bep

Anonymous said...

BAhahahaha. (that would be my guffaw) I question his usage of the word "blanky," "doggie" is acceptable. If not a love match, he would definitely make an excellent personal assistant. I wish I had that kind of time.

Anna B said...

Oddly enough, I found blanky endearing.

That's probably because I'm 26 and sleep with a security blanket.

The Spicy Chickadee said...

Anna, I love, LOVE, your blog!! I've added it to my link list on my own page. Hope you don't mind. (this is katie, btw, you know, from 2 weeks at chop point about 4 or 5 years ago. remember the boat sanding??)