Wednesday, September 17, 2008

it's late and I get like this when it's late...

late nights and little sleep induce a depression in me that isn't there when it's daylight (mostly).

but I got to talk to my friend autumn about her new (it's official as of last night) boyfriend and my heart is glad.

and I've found some inspiration through my friend and yours Matt Wertz in his aptly named song, "I Will Not Take My Love Away."

I will not take my love away
When praises cease and seasons change
While the world turns the other way
I will not take my love away

I will not leave you all alone
When striving leads you far from home
And there's no yield for what you've sown
I will not leave you all alone

I will give you what you need
In plenty or in poverty
Forever, always, look to me
And I will give you what you need

I will not take my love away.

2 comments:

The Spicy Chickadee said...

that song aptly explains what God has been speaking to me, too. thanks for sharing.

IGA said...

What a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing.