Thursday, September 11, 2008

Epiphany

Epiphany:

I am 26 years old (27 in a month) and something just hit me:

If I find large, ahem, portly (ok, lumberjackish) men wildly attractive, then what is stopping someone from finding ME wildly attractive.

Answer: nothing.

Yes, this seems like a DUH kind of moment, but this has just not occurred to me.

On a similar note:
Our new full-timer at work is totally my "type" in the portly and funny department--but thankfully he's married and has a one-year-old son. Phew. That could have been dangerous. (Bep, he looks like Adam Todd...whom I about fell over the first time I met him. Thankfully he's married too, has a kid and lives in Nicaragua!)

I've discovered Terra Cotta has this friend. This friend is physically and ideologically perfect for me. Perfect. Beard. Big. Adorable. I'm currently trying all tactics possible to convince him he should be our Yenta. If he gets us together, I hereby declare Terra Cotta Sugarbaker gets to choose the bridesmaid dresses.

Man oh man. I'm a mess.

Irvin's a Republican. I'm ok with this information. He likes Obama, so that's nice.

2 comments:

Rantipole15 said...

Oh Adam Todd. That is hilarious that he has a clone working with you. :) Thanks for the email!

IGA said...

I am working on this, and your wedding colors will be two distinct shades of pink: blush and bashful.