Friday, September 5, 2008

the house is a no-go...

So, I wasn't crazy, head-over-heels in love with the townhouse...and now we're not going to buy it. Something has come up (and for the first time in my life I don't actually feel like talking about it...) and we're going to wait a year to buy and renew our apartment lease.

Just thought I'd let you guys know. Thanks for the prayers! At this point, let's just hope we can get our earnest money back!


Oh, and about Irvin (we shall forever call him by his bowling name, Kojak): we "chatted" last night over Facebook's IM feature. I initiated the conversation...and it was just awkward. I realize that not everyone is an avid IM/email communicator like me, but still. And since we chatted (not for long and not about anything really interesting or important), I didn't get a response to my last email. And he was doing so well on his emailing!

Oh well. It's Friday and tomorrow is COTILLION! HIP HIP HOORAY! I called earlier this week and made an appointment for four manicures and three pedicures (because Terra Cotta Sugarbaker is too ticklish for a pedicure...how gay!)--and so myself, Madonna Elizabeth Bottomwood (Madge to her friends), Terra Cotta and Kevin (Terra Cotta's boyfriend) are all going together to get ourselves all dolled up and I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Rantipole15 said...

I too am too ticklish for a pedicure.