Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Can't say much...

I can't write much here on my blog (I've run out of time during the day)...but I just want to write that I need all of your prayers!

Starting last night my mind has moved (pun intended) in a totally different direction...and so I'm considering a big move for my life and my career.


So, let's just pray that maybe THIS is why all kinds of Atlanta doors aren't opening for me...maybe I'm not meant to be here!

I'll update more tomorrow. And Bep, yes, I know I need to write my Joe wedding recap. Maybe tomorrow!

4 comments:

The Spicy Chickadee said...

oh my gosh, now my curiosity has been piqued to the point of distraction! hurry and write more, anna. am praying for you, of course.

Anonymous said...

hey dear, so good to chat today and sorry I had to cut it short. I'm excited for the potential that exists and definitely can't wait to talk further. Crazy week this week, but you are in my prayers!

Rantipole15 said...

Hi friend! I forwarded that link to Chad and he said it was a good neighborhood--the Krebs family used to live around there, actually. Groovy.

Wu-zy Whatsit said...

i think it would be awesome if you were meant to live in maine! here's hoping (and praying)! ;)